2017 SILVER BULLET TICKET GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
No Purchase Necessary. Open to NE & IA residents 21+. Contest begins on 3/1/17 and ends on 4/30/17. See Official Rules at http://pmbomaha.com/ for prizes and details. Void where prohibited. Promoted by Premier-Midwest Beverage Company, 10367 South 134th St, Omaha, NE 68138.
2017 SILVER BULLET TICKET GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
Important: Please read these Official Rules before participating in the 2017 SILVER BULLET TICKET GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”) promoted by Premier-Midwest Beverage Company (“Promoter”). By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. THE SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS ON MARCH 1, 2017 AND ENDS ON APRIL 30, 2017. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF NEBRASKA AND IOWA WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. VOID OUTSIDE NEBRASKA AND IOWA AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. PROMOTER OBTAINS EXCLUSIVE OWNERSHIP RIGHTS TO YOUR ENTRY. BY ENTERING THE COMPETITON, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH CREATE A CONTRACT SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
1. Information on how to participate and Prize details form part of these official rules (“Official Rules”). Your redemption of a Silver Bullet Ticket or alternate entry, including submission of a social media or mail-in Entry in the COORS LIGHT STIR CONCERT COVE TICKETS SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”), is deemed acceptance of these Official Rules.
2. The Sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of Nebraska and Iowa who are 21 years of age or older at the time of Entry. Employees and immediate families and household members (spouse, sibling, etc.) of the Promoter, associated companies and agencies, participating outlets, wholesale distributors, MillerCoors, Administrator, and individual retail licensees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law and is subject to federal, state and local regulations.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of Silver Bullet Tickets and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits a Silver Bullet Ticket that is not in accordance with these Official Rules. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. This Sweepstakes opens on March 1, 2017 and will continue until April 30, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). All mail-in Entries must be postmarked by April 22, 2017. All social media Entries must be completed by April 27, 2017. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
5. Individuals can enter this Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period by looking for a Silver Bullet Ticket inside of a case of Coors Light 24pk 12oz beer (“Eligible Coors Light Product”) purchased at a retailer in the following counties:
Nebraska – Butler, Colfax, Dodge, Douglas, Nance (town of Genoa only), Platte, Sarpy, Saunders (except the towns of Ashland, Ceresco, Memphis, and Valparaiso), and Washington
Iowa – Harrison, Pottawattamie, Shelby (except the towns of Botna, Defiance, and Irwin) or without making a purchase (“Entry”). A Silver Bullet Ticket can be found inside 24 cases of Eligible Coors Light Product.
There are four (4) ways to enter this Sweepstakes without making a purchase:
(i). Facebook: Visit Promoter’s Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/premiermidwestbeverage and locate the Sweepstakes post. Like or Comment on this post and include the hashtag #CoorsTicket. You must be a registered user of Facebook in order to enter the Sweepstakes via Facebook. Your photo settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your posts to be viewable by Promoter.
(ii). Twitter: Visit Promoter’s Twitter page at http://www.twitter.com/premiermidwest and locate the Sweepstakes post. Reply, Retweet, or Like this post and include the hashtag #CoorsTicket. You must be a registered user of Twitter and follow @premiermidwest in order to enter the Sweepstakes via Twitter. Your photo settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your posts to be viewable by Promoter.
(iii). Instagram: Visit Promoter’s Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/premiermidwest and locate the Sweepstakes post. Like or Comment on this post and include the hashtag #CoorsTicket. You must be a registered user of Instagram and follow @premiermidwest in order to enter the Sweepstakes via Instagram. Your photo settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your posts to be viewable by Promoter.
(iv). Mail-in: Send a 5” x 7” card with your full name, age, phone number, address, city, state, and zip code to Promoter addressed to Premier-Midwest Beverage Company, 10367 South 134th St, Omaha, NE 68138, ATTN: Coors Light Stir Cove.
No other forms of entry are valid. Limit one (1) mail-in Entry per person per day. A day is defined as a twenty-four (24) hour period beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. CST and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. CST.
If entering with a mobile phone or other web-enabled device and using your wireless carrier’s network, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Entrants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
If an Entry contains additional people other than only the entrant, please note that the one (1) person submitting the Entry under their Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram account, will be considered the entrant and only the entrant is eligible to win a Prize. No other person in the Entry is eligible to receive a Prize. Promoter is not liable for any disputes arising from or related to the
Sweepstakes in this regard.
Entries cannot defame, misrepresent, or contain disparaging remarks about Promoter or its products, or other people, products, or companies or communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Promoter wishes to associate. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who submits and Entry that is deemed to be inappropriate.
6. Incomplete, illegible, ineligible or indecipherable Entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Prizes will be randomly awarded to up to twenty five (25) Entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Subject to verification, one (1) Prize (as described in Section 8 below) will be awarded to the twenty four (24) holders of a Silver Bullet Ticket found in an Eligible Coors Light Product and one (1) Prize will be awarded to an eligible mail-in or social media Entry that is selected in a drawing by NightLife Co (“Administrator”), an independent third party that manages Promoter’s digital media platforms (“Drawing”). The Drawing for the twenty fifth (25th) Prize will take place on May 1, 2017. Promoter will award a twenty fifth (25th) Prize to the Entry that is selected at random from the eligible social media and mail-in Entries received by Promoter. Promoter and Administrator’s decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners may not substitute or transfer Prize, but Promoter reserves the right to substitute Prize with prize of equal or greater value. Only one (1) Prize will be awarded per person.
8. Subject to verification, winners will receive the following “Prize”: winner will receive two (2) season tickets to attend the 2017 Stir Cove Concert Series at the Stir Concert Cove – Harrah’s Council Bluffs, One Harrah’s Blvd, Council Bluff, IA 51501; Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,000. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Any depictions of a prize are for illustrative purposes and may not be the actual prize awarded. Concert dates are subject to change. Transportation, accommodations, parking, meals, gratuities, and all other expenses not specified herein are solely winner’s responsibility. The Prize must be used on the date of the tickets. No alternate dates are available. No responsibility is assumed by Promoters for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events. If winner cannot accept the prize as specified, prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner (time permitting). Total ARV of all prizes: $25,000. Additional terms and conditions may apply to your Prize. Prize values are based upon face value price of concert ticket. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any change in Prize value between the date of printing and the Prize redemption date. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize in whole or in part with one of comparable or greater value.
9. Prize winners must redeem Silver Bullet Tickets by sending a photo of the front and back of the ticket to email@example.com (as indicated on the back of the ticket) along with the unique redemption code (also on back of the ticket), with their contact information. Prize winners must redeem the Silver Bullet Ticket by April 30, 2017. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who does not redeem the Silver Bullet Ticket. Promoter will not award any Prize that is not redeemed. Silver Bullet Ticket must be presented to Promoter to collect Prize.
10. Prize winners will be notified by phone, email, direct message, or text message and will be required to respond to the phone call, email, direct message, or text message within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, an alternate winner will be selected (time permitting). Promoter is not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet, land lines, or wireless service which may result in a potential winner not receiving initial Prize notification. In the event of noncompliance within any of these time periods, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected (time permitting). Any alternate winners selected will also be required to adhere to the time periods described herein. Any prize notification or prize returned to the Promoter or its agencies as undeliverable will result in disqualification and the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner (time permitting).
11. If for any reason this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments or other regulatory authority, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
12. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or internet server providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
13. Any costs associated with accessing the website is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this Sweepstakes or accepting or using any of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments or other regulatory authority.
16. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries or Entries not received for any reason.
17. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission.
18. Entrants may enter this Sweepstakes as many times as they like, provided that (i) each Entry submitted is a substantially unique Entry; and (ii) each Entry is submitted separately and in accordance with Entry requirements. Notwithstanding the foregoing, entrants may only enter this Sweepstakes through a mailed-in Entry one (1) time per day.
19. Prize winners must provide a valid address and contact information.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to complete, sign, and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release in order to claim a Prize. Winners’ guests must be 21 years of age or older at the time of Entry and may also be required to complete, sign, and return a liability and publicity release within the same time period. Proof of identification, residency, age or entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
21. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of this Sweepstakes is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities or other costs associated with, or that may arise from, winning a Prize. Winners may be required to provide Promoter with a valid social security number or tax identification number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes.
23. All Entries become the property of the Promoter and your Entry will not be returned to you at the end of the Sweepstakes. You agree that all of the rights including all intellectual property rights in your Entry, belong to the Promoter and you assign all rights you may have to the Promoter upon you sending an Entry. You agree to do all things which may include signing documents to effect the transfer of these rights to the Promoter. You consent to the Promoter doing anything or omitting to do anything that infringes your moral rights in your Entry including your right to be attributed as the author of your Entry, the right not to have your authorship in the Entry falsely attributed and the right of integrity of authorship.
24. You indemnify the Promoter against all liabilities suffered or sustained by the Promoter arising from any claim by a third party that your Entry infringes the rights, including the intellectual property rights of any third party.
25. You may only use your Entry to participate in this Sweepstakes. You may keep a copy of your Entry for your personal records.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, voice, biographical information, likeness and/or Entry (except where prohibited by law) in any media now known or hereafter discovered worldwide and on the Internet without notice or review or approval for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purposes of advertising and promotion, including but not limited to, promoting this Sweepstakes (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter, without any notice to the entrant or requiring the entrant’s approval..
27. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process, or who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Official Rules, or who is engaged in any unlawful or improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of this Sweepstakes.
28. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If a nominated Prize cannot be provided, the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative Prize of similar monetary value.
29. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes should be directed to Premier-Midwest Beverage Company, 10367 South 134th St, Omaha, NE 68138 ATTN: Coors Light Stir Cove. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Official Rules.
30. These Official Rules constitute the entire agreement between you and the Promoter with respect to this Sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska.
31. To obtain a copy of these Terms & Conditions or for notification of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Premier-Midwest Beverage Company, 10367 South 134th St, Omaha, NE 68138 ATTN: Coors Light Stir Cove. Please specify whether you are requesting a copy of these Terms & Conditions or a winner’s list and the name of the Sweepstakes. Requests for winners' lists must be received no later than three (3) months after the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
32. The Promoter is Premier-Midwest Beverage Company, 10367 South 134th St, Omaha, NE 68138.